Meditelle Ltd, Manufacturing Centre, Moor Lane, Witton, Birmingham B6 7HH
Registered Number 6735158 Tel: 0121 332 1850 EMail:firstname.lastname@example.org
ICO registered Data Controller. Ian Hartland, (Managing Director)
- This policy governs the privacy of its users who choose to use it. It explains how we comply with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), the DPA (Data Protection Act) [pre GDPR enforcement] and the PECR (Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations).
The DPA & GDPR May 2018
Meditelle Ltd and its websites comply with the DPA (Data Protection Act 1998) and already complies to the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) which comes into effect from May 2018. We will update this policy accordingly after the completion of the UK's exit from the European Union.
- Personally identifiable information such your name, postal address, telephone number, bank or credit card details are collected only if you "opt in" by choosing to give us this information in relation to an enquiry or sales order.
- Sales Order information is retained securely by us only to effect Order Processing, Bespoke Manufacture and subsequent Order Delivery and thereafter in relation to the product Guarantee and device alerts. It may also be used by us to facilitate installation, maintenance, reupholstery and repairs on your premises.
- Data is retained where specifically required or requested by a customer, organisation or public body.
- This information is shared with third parties only in relation to these processes and is shared specifically with transport companies/ couriers to facilitate the delivery of your order.
- The law states that we can store cookies on your machine if they are essential to the operation of this site but that for all others we need your permission to do so. Meditelle Ltd only uses essential cookies as described below. As a Google Ads partner we allow Google third party cookies. These may be blocked by visitors as shown below.
- Tracking Cookies: The Meditelle websites do NOT use tracking software/ cookies . We obtain generic statistics from our webserver but do not identify the individual visitor.
- Third Party Cookies: Google places advertising cookies on our sites. Google uses these cookies to help serve the ads that it displays on the websites of its partners, ads based on a user's previous visits to this website and/or other websites.
Visitors may opt out of personalised advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
You may also block these cookies on your browser click here
- More information about cookies is available here.
Email Mailing List & Marketing Messages
- We use Email marketing to inform health and treatment professionals about our products and services.
- We only use lists supplied by mailing specialists who categorically confirm that all the email addresses that they supply have opt-in consent in accordance with GDPR regulations and that Subscribers can unsubscribe at any time through a readily available published procedure.
Downloads & Media Files
- Any downloadable documents, files or media made available on these websites are provided to users at their own risk. While all precautions have been undertaken to ensure only genuine downloads are available users are advised to verify their authenticity using third party anti virus software or similar applications.
- We accept no responsibility for third party downloads and downloads provided by external third party websites and advise users to verify their authenticity using third party anti virus software or similar applications.
Contact & Communication With us
- Users contacting this us through these websites do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk.
- Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use.
- Where we have clearly stated and made you aware of the fact, and where you have given your express permission, we may use your details to send you products/services information through a mailing list system. This is done in accordance with the regulations named in 'The policy' above.
Social Media Policy
Our websites do not include content from or links to social media.
Note 1: beautelle.co.uk, meditelle.co.uk, meditelle-dental.co.uk, meditelle-first-aid.co.uk and meditelle.ltd